I am going to share with you my 10 ten inspirational songs.
Music has an impressive ability to affect the mood. If you are feeling down, listen to a song and it will pick you right up.
- Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners: The song is about this guy telling this girl that life is pretty darn good. How can you not think life is pretty darn good when you listen to this song.
- Hero by Mariah Carey: Beautiful song that makes me feel good when I am down and awesome when I am feeling up.
- Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson: A good reminder that if you want to change the world you must first change yourself.
- Beautiful Ride by John C. Reilly: Who would have thought that a song from Walk Hard would have been on of my favorite songs to listen to pump myself up. Beautiful Ride is purposely over the top, however it really works.
- Eye of the Tiger by Survivor: It is impossible to listen to this song and not want to go for a run.
- You’re the Best by Joe “Bean” Esposito: Honestly this is one of the greatest song I have ever heard from the Karate Kid. It is outstanding. Perfect song to start the day to.
- Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield: Do you want to just dance to celebrate your wonderful nature? Listen to this song and you cannot stop yourself from dancing.
- Amazing Grace by Cecilia: This is by far my favorite version of Amazing Grace. Cecilia’s voice is heavenly.
- Greatest American Hero by Joey Scarbury: This song always brings a smile to my face. I was younger than 5 when this show came out, however I still remember the song.
- Thank You by Alanis Morissette: Very well sung song. Very good morals and lessons to live by.