Do yourself a favor and think big! Reach for the stars. The bigger you think the bigger you attract in your life. You gain nothing from thinking small. Move into action by thinking as big as possible. Reach for the stars and land on the moon. Keep on moving forward.
I wrote an article about thinking big.
Thinking big is already getting me:
- More room to grow my business. Before when I imagined a struggling coaching business the feeling and thought behind the business was confining. The choices of actions to take to grow the business seemed to be so important because there was only so much I could handle. By thinking big the thought of my business is expanding. A $40000 a year coach only does so much; a successful six-figure coach can do anything.
- To follow up on opportunities. Being a small time coach meant that the opportunity would just lead to being a small time coach. The excitement to follow up just was not there. Now I am following up on many more opportunities and actively pursuing clients. I am going to get my hours and get my certification with the ICF because that is a stepping stone to something great.
- To notice more opportunities. Thinking small programs my brain to think small. My unconscious mind would not notice when opportunity was knocking at my door. I now allow opportunities to come on in.To accept success. Thinking like a $40000 a year coach would only allow me to accept being a $40000 a year coach. Chances are it would allow me to be an $8000a year coach wishing to be a $40000 a year coach.
- More ideas then I have ever imagined. I have had more ideas to grow my business in the last two months than I have had in the previous two years.
- To know that failure is not such a big deal. When thinking small each failure was huge, because so much hinged on each idea. When thinking big, each failure is just a stepping stone and allows me to learn what does not work or how to make it work. I am putting the saying, “Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn,” to work.